L.O.V.E is a four letter word
Muhammad Nazree

Sunday, November 4, 2012 @ 3:17 AM | 0 Comment [s]

Assalammualaikum,
   He's name was Muhammad Nazree b. Jamaludin. He is in the same school as me. I do love him... More than never. We've been together since 13.01.2011. A beautiful date isn'it? :') He do take care of me. He always keep jealousing if I went out with boys. Curious isn'it? Even he keep jealousing, I know that he loved me so much. So do I. We always fight. But, it is normal right?
  Nazree always say, "I'm marrying you someday...". I hope that it was true. We already have our future kids name. Isn'it too early to think about it? I think so. But he want our son's named, Putera Aiman. He loved that name. So do I.
 I hope that Nazree always be there when I need him. I DO LOVE YOU, NAZREE.
(Green shirt)


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hi peeps. I'm a human just like all of you. Well, I'm Izzah. Keep reading and also leave your comments. :)

underlined, bold

blockqoute


Navigations!

Stories I Am? Stuff Contact Me


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Nurul Izzah

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!